Covenant Student Ministries seeks to glorify God by holding fast to Him, by engaging in gospel-centered community, and by growing as disciples of Jesus Christ through the teaching of God's Word, prayer, worship, and service.
- To grow in our knowledge and love for God, His Word, and His Gospel
- To learn to depend upon God together in prayer
- To enjoy regular fellowship with one another and the church
- To serve one another, the church, and our community.
- Jr. and Sr. High Sunday School: Sunday mornings 9:30-10:30 am
- Sunday Morning Worship: 10:45 am-12 pm
- Student Ministry Gatherings: Sunday evenings 6:45-8:00 pm
- RYM Summer Conference: one week in June/July
- Covenant Presbytery Youth Conference: weekend in November/December
Contact Derek Coyle for more information.