Covenant's Men's Ministry seeks to encourage and equip men to be faithful disciples of Christ, husbands, fathers, and churchmen. Men need to engage one another in relationships that they may "... stir up one another to love and good works ..." (Hebrews 10: 24b).
Opportunities for our men include ...
Bible Study (meets September - May)
The book of Romans
- Meets Thursday at 6:30 am
- Meets Thursday at 6:30 pm
- Taught by Pastor Tim Reed
- Meets in the Fellowship Hall
5 Guys at Covenant
- 5 Guys is an assigned group of men who meet on a monthly basis to establish and deepen friendships and challenge one another in the Lord.
- The group decides when to meet and groups will rotate the facilitator monthly and rotate members every 4 months.
- Groups are multigenerational.
- Contact the church office for more information and to get involved.