Covenant Groups, our small group ministry, exists to foster a deep sense of community through grace centered relationships.
Facts About Covenant Groups
- Groups are organized based on "seasons of life." We offer groups for the Covenant family in every season of life.
- Groups normally meet twice per month.
- Some groups meet after worship on Sunday with others meeting Sunday evenings.
- Some groups are fellowship and prayer oriented while others emphasize Bible study. Each group is encouraged to use the "Covenant Groups Sermon Discussion Questions" to apply the lessons form a recent sermon.
- Most groups have an elder representative.
If you are new to Covenant and want to know more about Covenant Groups or you are already part of our church and not in a group and would like to learn more about this vital ministry, please contact the church office.